Monday, January 16, 2012

fgdfgdjhjgerqrkmAF MYJH




JoneSea photography....Shane Jones the photographer and the builder of Coral reef wetsuits...Here goes my advertisement,,,,so i got my first Coral Reef suit in the summer and i was stoked on it. It fit well, warm, looked good...hit all the stops. Then one day it was all wet so i took out my 4/3 ripcurl and that is when my eyes where truely opened, my coral reef suit was soooo much warmer and having somethiing to compare it to i realized how poorly my ripcurl fit and how it wasnt nearly as warm of a suit as i had always thought it was...go Coral Reef...that is my recent full suit full 3mill i got ,,,look at that hawaiian print knees,,ripcurl doesnt have hawaiian print....also coral reef is family owned, made in AMERICA and the Jones are super rad..........im riding my zipper noserider with the green brown lamination with gray sand through hotcoat.

1 comment:

  1. A rare double shaka

    "make shaka with one hand, make shaka with da other hand now you get 2 shakas. Use this when extremely happy like when someone does you huge favor or hooks you up. the more you spread out your arms, the bigger the favor that was done for you."

    ReplyDelete